This message is only visible to admins.
Problem displaying Facebook posts. Backup cache in use.
Click to show error
7 months ago
I am seriously considering streaming some of the development of Ever2DQuest Reborn. Maybe even within the next 30 minutes. If I don't today though, is there any interest in watching me do some of the work? I would interact with chat and answer questions as well.
I been super busy trying to grow my Twitch stream (very close to Affiliate) but I thought I could do this project and that.... at the same time during the weekends 🙂
Here is my stream: www.twitch.tv/okerlundtv And let me know any thoughts you may have on this idea and if you would watch. 🙂
#EverQuest #FanProject #RPGMakerMV #TwitchStreamer #Twitch
OkerlundTV - Twitch
Stuff And Things ...
8 months ago
We are currently in a global pandemic, and honestly the last thing I been thinking about much lately is this. But while work is slowing down on this for the moment, I did want to share some screenshots of Ever2DQuest Reborn. The shop screen is a work in progress, having issues with the currency system I am trying (it don't convert properly).
I hope you guys like it and I hope you can spot a few differences from the old version. And also good news: It never drops below 60fps! 😛 That alone is a reason to celebrate.
I hope you all are remaining safe out there. Be smart and alert, not anxious!
#EverQuest #FanProject #RPGMakerMV ...
Since I posted the Monk Guild in North Qeynos as a teaser yesterday I thought I would share the more finished product before I go into silent mode. 🙂 I hope you guys like it. I am putting a lot more effort into the map. ...
Ever2DQuest updated their cover photo.
9 months ago
Announcement: Project is moving away from RPG Maker VX Ace and is going to be seriously upgraded to RPG Maker MV. This is a massive undertaking and it will take time. I might go silent for a while, and a while meaning many months. The few minutes it might take to post updates I could be working on the project. Those minutes add up! Silence is not a bad thing. "Ever2DQuest Reborn" will see the light of day.
(I spent money on this upgrade ($30 to start) and I make a living from disability payments. So I am taking this project serious again.) ...
1 years ago
Small bit of news! I do plan on re-subscribing to the game tomorrow, I kinda miss playing as well. Probably won't do my 3 accounts again right away, but I miss 3 boxing as well!
RPG Maker is super frustrating when trying to do escort quests, so doing the escort in Qeynos Hills kind of destroyed my patience. But I think I do have it decently made. Pretty simple, and the cards you have to pick up won't be pickup-able until after the escort. In fact, you could just sit and wait for him to finish wandering around and not even follow him 😛
This is the pre-release patch notes for the 0.5.0 test release that will be released to the public (will include all the previous 0.5.0 test releases as well that registered users got on the website):
- Zamel is now hanging out by the bridge to the bank.
- The quest "Find Lucie Elron" has been implemented but can't be finished yet. It will not be added to the quest journal since it will end up being possible to do the quest without accepting it, and has multiple turn in possibilities.
- Added 2 entry points in the Arena that will eventually lead to the pens.
- Exterminator Rasmon is now across the bridge towards the bank.
- You can give 4 rodent whiskers to Exterminator Rasmon anytime for a reward. Will count towards repeatable quest completions. It will not be added to the quest journal.
- Added +2% Critical Evasion chance to Kite Shields (not the Wooden Kite Shields).
- Added 17 shields. They have not had a balance pass yet, so expect changes as time goes on.
- Raffy Conticede has been added and has shields to sell.
- Aggro range on all mobs that aggro has been reduced and no longer relies on having to see the player (the sight line code did not work very well).
- Added Chesgard Sydwen near the Cleric and Paladin guild in South Qeynos.
- You can now get and complete the quest "Cheslin's Illusion Cards" from Chesgard Sydwen in South Qeynos.
- Clerics can now equip Large shields as was intended.
Hope you all are having a great Halloween 🙂 ...